Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sayrewoods Video Report

Sayrewoods Bible Church sent me a copy of their video report that they showed to their congregation after their trip. I posted the video so that you can download and watch it. The good news is that it is DVD-quality video file. The bad news is that it is a really big file (about 175 mb). I would suggest that you save the file to your hard drive (right-click on the link and choose "save target as...").

I'm going to try to figure out how to post a lower-quality version. If I can figure it out, I will add a link to this post.

Doug

UPDATE: I uploaded the file again. If you tried to download the video and it cut off about 30 seconds in, try to download it again. Also, I added a lower-quality version for those who don't want to wait to download the bigger file.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello - Thanks for Posting a Video File of a Christian Work Teams Experience In New Orleans - I Am Really Looking Forward To Viewing It. However, the File Currently Available For Download Only Plays for Approximately 20 Seconds and Then Jumps Back To the Beginning – When You Have the Time - Can You Please Repost a Working File - Thank You

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank You for Uploading the File Again So Quickly. I Was Able To View It In Its Entirety This Time. I Might Add That It Was Well Worth the Time Downloading The Larger File. The Video Clip Was Well Produced and Extremely Encouraging to Watch, Especially Viewing the Interviews of the Men. Thanks Again !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home