Friday, May 25, 2007

It's Summertime!!

Hey everyone!!

It has been quite a while since the blog has been updated but don’t you worry, this thing will have all the up to date news, all the time! (ok maybe not ALL the time, but we try!)

Let me introduce myself, I’m Sam. I was born and raised on the westbank of New Orleans and have been attending Berean Bible Church since I was two. I had just started my senior year of high school at Archbishop Blenk when Katrina hit and had to attend another school while I was evacuated. In a little over a month I returned to Blenk and graduated with all my old friends and a couple of new friends who could not return to their old schools because of hurricane damage. I just finished my freshman year at Southeastern Louisiana University where I am working towards a degree in Graphic Design. But for the summer I’m working as an intern here at Berean and I’m super excited!





That was me if you couldn’t guess. (The picture is from when I went to see Live with Regis and Kelly in New Orleans!!) For those of you who are coming to help but haven’t been to New Orleans yet, you are in for a real treat! And those of you who are returning, you know just how awesome it is to come to The Big Easy, help people rebuild and share the Word of God to New Orleanians.


I’m looking forward to meeting y’all this summer! Can’t wait!!!!!!
-Sam

Last summer was a blast, here are some pictures of us Berean kids hanging out with some work teams.












1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger -C said...

Hooray for new posts! Way to go, Sam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home