Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fischer 5 Day Club

Berean Fischer 5 Day Club
June 16-20

For the first time since Katrina, Berean hosted Fischer 5-day Club at Fischer Charter School. We had been sending work teams to the community of Fischer for the past 3 years. So we have stayed connected but had not been involved as a church for a while. It was great to get back out there with our church family. The kids as well as the adults had a blast. Eileen Daspit was the director and did and awesome job! I worked in the 11-year-old classroom as the classroom coordinator. Doug was the Bible teacher and Colin and Rob were helpers. I have some pictures I took, yes I know, they’re mostly all of my class, but you get the idea.

Much thanks to all the work teams that have helped at Fischer, you have helped us stay connected to the community and the children.


-Samantha





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home