Thursday, September 22, 2005

a couple of random pieces of information

Here are a couple of random pieces of information you might need to know:

  • Last weekend's chainsaw brigade was a success. We had about 10-12 of us each day...a mix of Berean and Community Bible Church people. We pulled up wet carpet, tarped roofs, cut up trees and did some other repairs. We worked on the church property, the Randazzo's, Wofford's, Davis', Saliba's, Guthrie's, Olschner's, Stan Wallace's and my home. I hope to post a couple of pictures in a day or two. I accidentally left my digital camera in Kevin Avery's vehicle.
  • Kevin Avery, Chris Burton and I are planning on doing some work on homes this weekend as well. We would love for you to join us. Call me on my cell at 504-975-7570. We will probably arrive in New Orleans sometime Friday. Of course, all that is dependent on what Hurricane Rita does in the next 24 hours...
  • We are beginning to schedule work teams starting the first week in October. In order to adequately support them, we really need to acquire two refrigerators and two ovens (without stovetops). If this is something that anyone would like to help us with, that would be appreciated. Call me on my cell and I can give you more details.

Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home