Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Prayers from all over the world

I had to share this. Below is the text from an email I received this morning. -Doug

Hello,
I am from Turkiye. Especially I want to say I am so sad for Hurricane Katrina. I watched pictures about hurricane katrina and I am bad now. sorry my english is not good so I cant explain in my heart. but I know God hear us so I and family will pray for people in the N.O. Because I know that no one returns empty-handed from God court.
I think and hope that died people are in paradise now.
and I know and I dont forget that prayers in the USA when earthquake in turkiye 1999. if we are human we must pray for blameless people.

again sorry for my english. I want to share my emotions with you.
Kemal
Turkiye

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrebalar Berean Bible Church, Basliginiz Prayers from all over the world ilgimi cekti. Blog unuz cok guzel. duyurular ile ilgi oldugu icin buldum duyurular sitesinden buldum. Blogunuz takip etmeye calisicam.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ya doing Berean Bible Church, Hope you are having a good day. Your Prayers from all over the world site is most interesting. I was looking for daily prayer related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, daily prayer thanks again, take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home