Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tidying up the site a bit

Woah! This thing looks totally different than last time I visited! Yeah, I just totally changed the look. I know that this whole "blogging" thing is new to some of you, so we are trying to make this as easy and user-friendly as possible. Let me know if we you have any comments or suggestions on the site.

Here are a couple of tips if this is your first time visiting:
  • Browse through all of the posts. The newest posts are up top, not necessarily the most important. Be sure to scan the whole page, not just the top.
  • Check out the links. We have listed the websites that have provided the best information on the Hurricane. If you want us to add any websites, let me know.
  • Post Comments. We are all eager to find out where everyone is! Your posts will mean a lot to us all. Even if it's just, "I'm alive. I'm in Baton Rouge."
Thanks!

Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home