Saturday, September 03, 2005

Information Overload

So this blog is starting to get a bit cluttered. I guess we are going to have to find a longterm way to connect as a community. It seems like a great option is a message board.

Now, I know that many of you maybe aren't familiar with a message board. Don't worry, we'll figure it out together. A message board will help us to organize all of the information, and they are a lot easier to use for ongoing conversations.

So, with that said, follow this link: http://bereannola.proboards55.com, register a username and begin posting!

Once again, email me if you have any suggestions or comments!

8 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including Information Overload for research on organize help which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot Berean Bible Church. Anny.

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm researching for organization skills and this on Information Overload is useful so thanks Berean Bible Church. Anny

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very useful Berean Bible Church, I can use what you've got here on Information Overload as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for organize information. Cheers, Anny.

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very useful Berean Bible Church, I can use what you've got here on Information Overload as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for personal organization software. Cheers, Anny.

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very useful Berean Bible Church, I can use what you've got here on Information Overload as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for organize information. Cheers, Anny.

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including Information Overload for research on organize files which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot Berean Bible Church. Anny.

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including Information Overload for research on organise home which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot Berean Bible Church. Anny.

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Berean Bible Church I've enjoyed this on Information Overload and it's been useful for our own project on ##LINK#. Thanks. Anny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home